1. Establish and improve the company environment, occupational health management system and daily inspection of corresponding affairs;
2. Establish the identity system of occupational risk factors and potential harmful factors, and coordinate the occupational disease physical examination of employees;
3. Supervise the management of chemicals & special equipment, and supervise the operation of environmental protection equipment
4. Environmental and occupational health and safety evaluation of new construction, reconstruction, expansion, technological change, and productive increase;
5. Plan and supervise waste management, protective facilities management , infrastructure construction of the company.
1. Bachelor degree or above. Safety management, environmental engineering, chemical engineering or related major;
2. CET-4 or above, fluent in English listening, writing and speaking;
3. More than 3 years experience related to HSE. Proficiency in safety management and environmental engineering.
4. Strong ability of project management that can promote the project independently.
5. National registered safety engineer certificate is preferred.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com